ASTM A213 Seamless Stainless Boiler Tubes
We supply over more than 3,000 tons A213 TP304L/TP316L boiler tubes & U-bent tubes for oversea projects every year.
- Grades: TP304H/L, TP309S/H, TP310S/H, TP316/L, TP317/L, TP347H, ALLOY 20, and 800/H.
- Out Diameter: 4-127mm;Wall Thickness: 0.8-12.7mm;Length: 5.8m, 6m, 11.8m, 12m, or as required
- Technique: Seamless
- Application: A213 Stainless Boiler tubes are intended for high-temperature service, such as for superheaters & reheaters. widely used in petroleum, foodstuff, chemical industry, construction, electric power, nuclear energy, biotechnology, machinery, papermaking, shipbuilding and boiler fields and so on.
A free SGS/BV inspection...
for the first cooperative customer!
- Flattening Test
One flattening test shall be made on specimens from each end of one finished tube, not the one used for the flaring test, from each lot.
- Flaring Test
One flaring test shall be made on specimens from each end of one finished tube, not the one used for the flattening test, from each lot.
- Hydrostatic or Nondestructive Testing
Each pipe shall be subjected to the nondestructive electric test or the hydrostatic test, the type of test to be used shall be at the option of the manufacturer, unless otherwise specified in the purchase order.
Markings will adhere to prescribed specifications in A999/A999M and shall include the NPS or OD and schedule number or average wall thickness, heat number, and NH (when hydrotesting is not performed) and ET (when eddy-current testing is performed) or UT (when ultrasonic testing is performed). The marking shall also include the manufacturer’s private identifying mark, the marking requirement of section 12.3 on Hydrostatic or Nondestructive Electric Test, if applicable, and whether seamless (SML), welded (WLD), or heavily cold-worked (HCW). For Grades TP304H, TP316H, TP321H & TP347H, the marking shall also include the heat number and heat-treatment lot identification.
- Mill test certificates will be issued according to EN10204.3.1.
- All tubes shall be supplied as per applicable ASTM A213 /A213M Specificate.